“WebHIMS” – Web based Hospital Information Management System is an ERP suite of software modules to computerize any large scale medical college, hospital and its branches. It is fully a web based software. The information is available anytime, anywhere. There are plenty of exhaustive modules available in WebHIMS V 1.0, which make it user friendly, highly versatile, quick installable and completely database driven.
- 1. WebHIMS is a comprehensive solution designed to automate all activities of a medical college or a hospital.
- 2. Designed with intuitive user interface, the system is capable of administering the total enterprise and manages information exchange efficiently.
- 3. WebHIMS aims at a fine balance between quality of care and efficiency of information turnaround.
- 4. From a healthcare industry focused company, it is a component based, process and workflow oriented, parameter driven enterprise management solution. WebHIMS has been created with the active participation of domain experts.
- 5. The development environment ensures that WebHIMS has the portability and connectivity to run on virtually all standard hardware platforms, with stringent data security and easy recovery in case of a system failure.
- 6. The system is designed modularly enabling users to plan implementation in different phases.
- 7. WebHIMS provides single patient viewer for patient medical records and financial details, and supports international standards in documentation for diseases, procedures, data exchanges, images and EDI.
- 8. WebHIMS provides the benefits of streamlined operations, enhanced administration and control, improved response to patient care, cost control, and improved profitability.
- 9. The main features of WebHIMS include Modular Structure, Integrated Design, Multi Level Security, Easily Customizable, GUI Based and User Friendly.
- 10. WebHIMS provides automated alerts and reminders, online medication planning, drug interactions and outcome management, intensive search and analysis features through a powerful AI engine, structured viewer for examination and investigation of patient clinical information.
- 11. WebHIMS can help generate online queries and reports and has a robust security mechanism used for audit tracking every transaction.
- 12. Interfacing through HL7, while following ICD-10, SOAP and DICOM 3.0 Standards, with Open technological standards, WebHIMS has a framework toolkit which can be used to define clinical pathways for outcome management.
- 13. The integrated Application Software looks at the whole solution as an ERP-Implementation for the hospital.
- 14. The WebHIMS will change the way a medical college manages the collection of fees from the students.
- 15. The module based architecture has been a key user-friendly feature.
- 1. Patient Management
- 2. Clinical Management
- 3. Resource Management
- 4. Student Management
- 5. Finance Management
- 6. Human Resource (HR) Management
- 7. Store Management
- 8. Support Services Management