Supply, Installation and Commissioning and Operation of Electronic Fiscal Device Management Systems (EFDMS) along with Electronic Fiscal Device (EFD), Sales Data Controller (SDC) and Managed Services
The purpose of this assignment is to capture and store the transaction data of the retail/ wholesale outlets in Bangladesh. Electronic Fiscal Devices (EFD) are distributed among the outlets that will be connected to a central MIS with real-time secure data connectivity. The VAT payers will be able to make sure that the government has been informed about their VAT payment.
The following specific objective will be achieved after completing this assignment:
- An online VAT collection MIS has been established where the government has up-to-date information about the collected VAT amount by the outlets throughout the country;
- The government is able to identify the VAT amount owed by the outlets, thus, the gap
between collected and deposited VAT is reduced;
- The dispute, arrear collection, and refund issuance process become expedited. Thus, outlet owners get better service from NBR;
- The entire VAT collection process becomes more transparent and accountable;
- People become aware of VAT payment and be willing to pay VAT.