“NU EMS” – This Examination Management System (EMS) automates the entire process of the Examination Division of NU to provide better services in a paperless environment to serve the students, staff and stakeholders of the University. It reduces the result processing time to a minimum level and ensure transparency and accountability in the process through introduction of state-of-the-art data logging at all event points.
The major components of this EMS are:
- 1. Integrate the hall attendance & verification of examinee in a near real-time system.
- 2. Make the process real time at site and to automate the script distribution to reduce current logistics and resources pressure.
- 3. Automated result processing.
- 4. Implement the result approval and correction system with highest level of security.
- 5. Utilize the power of mobile application to collect data from remote locations and then store the data to the NU EMS server